“We are born at a given moment, in a given place and, like vintage years of wine, we have the qualities of the year and of the season of which we are born. Astrology does not lay claim to anything more.” – Carl Jung
As times have progressed many have disregarded influential areas of knowledge, that have a great impact on our inner self and can even describe our personalities to a great extent. Astrology being one of the esteemed fields holds great significance in our lives. Initially, the integration of Astrology had one sole purpose of briefing people regarding their path of life based on a few facts i.e. positions of the planet respective to the zodiacal signs at their moment of birth.
The phenomenal information some practices of Astrology often display mislead many to estimate this field as a method of scamming people or encouraging superstitious beliefs. But instead, Astrology is more like a chart or map. Like a guideline, Astrology is meant to be a useful tool to help lead you wherever you want to go. It facilitates individuals to comprehend their strengths and limitations and make decisions parallel with their true purpose and route. In conclusion, Astrology-based therapy can be a powerful tool for personal growth, emotional healing, and spiritual development.
Though the field of Astrology claims to be a very beneficial gear for individuals not many are blessed with the proficiency to figure out the capacities of this area as it can tend to be a challenging study. This intricate subject requires the finesse of dedicated astrologers like Bernie Ashman to guide the rest of the populace struggling to evaluate their purpose in life.
Though there are various other astrologers in the field, Ashman’s intricate knowledge regarding the powerful divination displayed by several planets makes him stand out among everyone else. Born on November 24, 1947, in Springfield Massachusetts, Ashman is a celebrated face as he excels in multiple domains and is seen serving not only as an astrologer but a fine writer, teacher, and lecturer. His main resolution lies in spreading awareness and knowledge regarding the powerful intuition represented by different planets, using his expertise methodically.
Ashman’s early years were spent studying Political Science at the University of Florida in the year 1971. Followed by his involvement in Astrology in 1973, after he experienced a close encounter reading The Astrology of Personality authored by French astrologer Dane Rudhyar. This book had such an impact on Ashman that he quickly decided to make Astrology his field of expertise. He was inspired by the Rudhyar emphasis on astrology as a symbolic language encouraging freedom of choice and stimulating evolutionary growth. Upon reading astrologer Stephen Arroyo’s book, Astrology, Karma & Transformation, Ashman found his thinking and insights about past life Astrological themes profound. The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious by the great Psychologist Carl Jung inspired Ashman’s interest in correlating archetypes with the Astrology signs and planets in his own work.
After gaining widespread knowledge and teaching for more than three decades in the area of Astrology, Ashman’s inner potential was bustling with the vision of publishing his own scriptures to further enlighten the common populace with the incredible powers and benefits of this domain. Since then eleven published books have been authored by Ashman.
- Astrological Games People Play (January 1, 1987)
- SignMates: An Astrological Guide to Love & Intimacy (September 8, 2000)
- Sun Signs & Past Lives: Your Soul’s Evolutionary Path (December 8, 2010)
- How to Survive Mercury Retrograde (February 8, 2016)
- Roadmap to Your Future: Progressions and Transits (April 26, 2017)
- Sun Sign Karma: Resolving Past Life Patterns with Astrology (June 8, 2021)
- Astrology, Psychology, and Transformation (June 23, 2022)
- Astrology, Psychology, and Transformation: Discovering Your Sacred Sky. Willow Spring, NC: Realization Press, 2nd edition of Astrological Games People Play (2022)
- Your Sun Sign Intuition: The Magical and Creative Sky Within (October 25, 2022)
He has also contributed chapters to other books as a co-author including:
- Ashman, Bernie; Crook, David; Hand, Robert; Keyes, Jonathan, Riske, Kris Brandt; Stathis, Georgia Anna, Clement, Stephanie J., Ph.D. Civilization Under Attack: September 11, 2001 & Beyond. Woodbury: Llewellyn.
- Ashman, Bernie; Carmen, Turner-Schott. Astrology’s Magical Nodes of the Moon: Releasing the Past & Embracing the Future. Winchester, Hampshire: Collective Ink Publishing.
In addition, translations of Ashman’s writings are available in Chinese, French, Spanish, Russian, and Romanian. In conclusion, Ashman using the influence of certain spheres and energies teaches us how to survive the trials and tribulations of our current as well as our past lives, helps us figure out our main purpose in life, and deal with every phase in a successful manner; ultimately propogating the idea that Astrology is indeed a fascinating field of study.